Managing your account
We have made it simple to manage your mortgage account online. Once your mortgage has completed, we will send you a PIN. You must activate this when you receive it in order to manage your account online or by phone.
If you already have a PIN for your ING Direct Savings Account or ING Direct Cash ISA, you will be able to use the same PIN to access your mortgage account.
You can do the following online:
- Check your mortgage balance and interest rates
- View your payment history
- Arrange regular overpayments or underpayments
- Request a payment holiday
- Change your contact details
If you wish to carry out the following, please call us on 0845 603 8888 our lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm .The cost of calls to 0845 numbers varies. Please check the rate with your phone provider.
- Activate your PIN upon completion or request a new one
- Add or remove a named borrower
- Make a capital repayment
- Amend the term or repayment type
- Considering switching your current ING Direct mortgage product. Please note product switching may be subject to Early Repayment Charges (ERCs)